Dear Parents and Students,
We are looking forward to another outstanding school year. Student’s first day will be Thursday, August 8, 2019. Please take time to review this important information.
- New student registration will be held on July 23, from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- Mandatory Orientation Student Orientations held in the Commons Area. Parents do not need to attend with 7th and 8th grade students. Parents of 6th grade students must attend orientation with their student.
- 6th Grade July 31, 2019, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
- 7th Grade August 1, 2019, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
- 8th Grade August 1, 2019, 12:30 PM- 2:00 PM
The following items of business will be taken care of at orientation:
- Students will pick up their 2019-2020 academic schedules, Parent/Student Handbooks, Book of Acknowledgments. ALL FORMS CAN BE TURNED IN THAT DAY OR ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.
- JHW Uniform t-shirts will be ready for pick up if they were ordered by June 6, 2019.
- Students can wear 2019-2020 JHW uniform t-shirts ONLY in lieu of regular uniform shirts Monday-Friday with uniform bottoms. Order forms will be sent home with report cards and posted on the school website. Additional orders will be taken at orientation.
- All 6th grade students will take picture ID.
- School ID fees MUST be paid at orientation. Once school begins All students are required to wear their 2019-2020 JHW ID on the school lanyard around their neck.
- JHW P.E. Uniforms are mandatory. Each student must purchase a PE uniform (a separate check must be used for PE uniforms and fees)
- Shirt $10.00
- Short $10.00
- Class fee $10.00. This includes locker rental
2019-2020 School Information!